Our Most Popular Infrared Products
IR Repeaters and IR Extenders - Control your set top box behind closed doors in a closet or cabinet
- › IR Extender with 1/8" Plug - control set top boxes with 1/8" IR extender jacks. Works with many Verizon FiOS, Comcast, Cox Communications, Time Warner, and other cable tv STBs
- › Generic infrared repeaters and IR Extenders - control your set top box or other infrared equipment even if if doesn't have an ir extender jack!
IR Blasters - Transmit Infrared - Great for DVR and Automation Projects
- › RS232 IR Blaster for use with LIRC and WinLIRC
- › Standard IR Blasters with Mono Plugs - great for set top boxes with IR Blaster jacks. Tivo, ReplayTV, slingbox, and more
- › FTDI USB IR Blaster for use with LIRC
IR Receivers - control your PC from a remote control
- › RS232 IR Receivers for use with LIRC. These are our most popular IR receiver product
- › Replacement IR Receivers for Hauppauge PVR series cards and other products that use 3/32" (2.5mm) IR Receiver cables
- › FTDI USB IR Receivers for use with LIRC
Lighting, Appliance, and home automation Control
- › Insteon lighting, appliance, and home automation control.
USB Powered IR Repeater Kit
Our USB powered IR repeater kit operates in the 30-60KHz range and can be powered from the set top box USB port. Simply stick the IR emitter on the front of your set top box, plug the USB cable into the back, and stick the IR receiver within line of sight of your remote control.
|USB Powered IR Repeater||$18|
Compare to the Cisco IR Extender and the Scientific Atlanta IR Extender.
Works with most set top boxes with USB Ports including set top boxes from Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, Samsung, Pace, Motorola, and Arris
|Scientific Atlanta 3250HD||YES(USB Front Only)|
|Scientific Atlanta 4200DVB||YES|
|Scientific Atlanta 4200HD||YES|
|Scientific Atlanta 4250HD||YES|
|Scientific Atlanta 8300HD||YES|
|Scientific Atlanta 8640HDC||YES|
Also works on other set top boxes such as Apple TV and XBOX 360
Need a longer cable or more emitters? See More IR repeater/extender kits
Confused about what type of IR Repeater you need to hide your set top box behind closed doors? Just e-mail your box model number and we'll help you pick the best product for your application.
RS232 IR Blaster
|Standard MythTV LIRC RS232 IR Blaster (Pictured)||$12|
Light Up MythTV LIRC RS232 IR Blaster
Just like the standard, but with a clear IR Head
That lights up red on TX
Double Headed MythTV LIRC RS232 IR Blaster
Two Standard IR Heads connected to one DB9
|Click here to control more than 2 devices|
US First class mail with delivery confirmation starts at just $3.95/order.
International air mail shipping (no tracking or insurance) starts at $4.90
Please see the FAQ for additional shipping options.